Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

Is Starbarians something you actually enjoy making or plan to really expand on? I really like the idea of it.. But I hate to say it's only been an idea, so far. You had me really interested at the beginning of this one, but as it was reaching a climax, the story flipped a 180 and nothing happened. :/ I've got mad respect for your works and for putting effort into this, I can tell you have, but it doesn't seem like you care about where it goes or what the viewer would come to expect from your creations.
I hope for another Starbarians episode some day, I just hope when/if you make another, it won't just be another trailer. Sorry if this is a pretty harsh read. I understand that you can't make everyone happy, and you may just be extremely busy with something else and can't find the time. But please, please, make something of it if it's what you enjoy working on, if not, don't tease us endlessly with hopes for an amazing series. <3

River City Ridiculous River City Ridiculous

Dude, i'm so stoned. Why you do this?

Paints His Soul Paints His Soul

I think he says "Hello and may I tantilize you with some bold & brash for your home office?"
Anyhow.. I found it comical and reminds me of an older style in the way it was delivered. Thanks for the vid JazLyte. Sheep Sh!t <3

Decision 2 Decision 2

Addicting as hell.
5/5 for keeping me up for three hours longer than I planned, and who knows how many still?

Beer Tapper Beer Tapper

i'm drink

and even my didnt like it much. >:? sorryu bro try again later.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

All I fuckin' needed..

It was absolutely amazing, really. Now I am fuckin' depressed though, thanks lol.
I am only giving this a 9/10 because I can't click the screen without opening a new page, and then I have to restart because it creates a paradox of clicky, new page, clicky, new page.

Thank you though, it's awesome.
5/5
9/10

DeFace DeFace

... Fucking fantastic Rexx. Thank you for being you and creating such awesome music.

Rexxist responds:

Thanks man. That means a lot.

Aftermath Aftermath

Tasty. ;)

AliceMako responds:

Have some awesomesauce with that :D

Iqarus - My First (Chip) Iqarus - My First (Chip)

I like it. I don't have anything negative to say about it other than it was a bit short and didn't explore very much.. But it's good for what it is. Thanks for the tune and never stop making music! :)

Be All End All. Be All End All.

I honestly don't think it's supposed to make sense.
Read JazLyte's comics with an ounce of rationality in mind and you're gonna have a bad time.
lol. At first it didn't make sense. Because I thought it was supposed to. But it's funnier if you just accept the situation for what it is.

the corruption...(hand drawn) the corruption...(hand drawn)

Oh.. Ok I see.

Very cool dude. I like it, just keep at it and experiment with shading.. Also might help to make imaginary lines of where the body pieces fit. :) Practice, practice, practice!

DETHMetal DETHMetal

LOL.

Shad, I fucking love you. I ust listened to that song today.. And I was totally thinking of drawing something inspired by you... And.. I wanted to draw Dethklok.. And this is fucking sick. xD Quite a slew of coincidences. o.o

TheShadling responds: