Decision 2 Decision 2

Addicting as hell.
5/5 for keeping me up for three hours longer than I planned, and who knows how many still?

Beer Tapper Beer Tapper

i'm drink

and even my didnt like it much. >:? sorryu bro try again later.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

All I fuckin' needed..

It was absolutely amazing, really. Now I am fuckin' depressed though, thanks lol.
I am only giving this a 9/10 because I can't click the screen without opening a new page, and then I have to restart because it creates a paradox of clicky, new page, clicky, new page.

Thank you though, it's awesome.
5/5
9/10

Protector IV.V Protector IV.V

Wooh! Awesome!

I was so shocked it was a Tower Defense game.. And for that I was great full. Awesome and I mean it, thanks.. Please make more!
5/5
10/10

BMX-LDS BMX-LDS

Huh.. Not bad.

I actually came here expecting to get slighted.. Didn't happen. Good job.. Over the top too simple.. But fun none the less.

Insectonator Insectonator

Awesome.

And on a side note, somehow I know the Insectonator is related to Dale Gribble.. If he ISN'T the Insectonator.

Rebuild Rebuild

You are loved.

Thank you for making such an amazing game, I am almost certain you put enough blood, tears, and sweat into this game to almost make you both relatives.
I have an extremely crappy connection to the Internet as of late, and wasn't able to load it for a better part of 10 hours, but I waited and waited all night, just so I could play this, and it was totally worth it. Thank again!
Please, you have to make a sequel!

Zombie Splatter Zombie Splatter

This game is Beautiful.

This is everything good in a game.
MAKE MORE PLEASE!
Last level was fun as hell by the way, I just went mostly Endurance/Fire-Power
With a bit of agility so I didn't get pinned. Stuck with the trusty DEAGLE all the way through, so worth it. It is awesome-sauce after you invest in it.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Wooh, still amazing..

For those that loved this game, I hope you know there is a Badass and free MMO of ot, 3d action in your browser. Like RuneScape meets L4D but 20x better.
RuneScape in terms of 3d playability in your browser. :D

The Breach The Breach

Probably the best Adventure game on Newgrounds.

I.. Was blown.. Away..
This game is amazing in every way.
It requires a sequel.
The end made me angry. But it was such a worthy story element.

THANK YOU, YOU HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE!