Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

Is Starbarians something you actually enjoy making or plan to really expand on? I really like the idea of it.. But I hate to say it's only been an idea, so far. You had me really interested at the beginning of this one, but as it was reaching a climax, the story flipped a 180 and nothing happened. :/ I've got mad respect for your works and for putting effort into this, I can tell you have, but it doesn't seem like you care about where it goes or what the viewer would come to expect from your creations.
I hope for another Starbarians episode some day, I just hope when/if you make another, it won't just be another trailer. Sorry if this is a pretty harsh read. I understand that you can't make everyone happy, and you may just be extremely busy with something else and can't find the time. But please, please, make something of it if it's what you enjoy working on, if not, don't tease us endlessly with hopes for an amazing series. <3

River City Ridiculous River City Ridiculous

Dude, i'm so stoned. Why you do this?

Paints His Soul Paints His Soul

I think he says "Hello and may I tantilize you with some bold & brash for your home office?"
Anyhow.. I found it comical and reminds me of an older style in the way it was delivered. Thanks for the vid JazLyte. Sheep Sh!t <3

Don't Feed Dogs Chocolate Don't Feed Dogs Chocolate

This guy below me is a fanboy-retard.
I personally thought this was really well done.. I read his review thinking I wasn't going to like this, but then I remembered that stupid people use the internet too.
I don't think you copied anyone's style, this felt original in design and the animation was actually quite decent. Thanks for that.
4/5

SpeedoSausage responds:

lololololol thanks

Egorapture Egorapture

This is pure win.. Thank you Spazkid and Egoraptor for coming together to form this orgy.
I appreciate EVERYONE who worked on this, but this kind of blows me away.
I think i'm gonna go fap now.

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

Loved it.

All my 10 are belong to this.
Everyone whines that you jack Egoraptors art, I can see it, but your twist on it.. Makes it more enjoyable to watch. Thank you for the fucked up shit.
Keep making flash pieces like this, you dirty dogs you.
This review is directed to whomever the credit is due.
Wonderful team. :)

Wales and Gary Wales and Gary

Why is the score below 4.00?

It didn't particularly make me laugh.. But I enjoyed it.
And how could this possibly offend Welsh people?
Don't get so worked up about it.
Animation was very nice, smooth.
Sound quality was decent enough.
It was random.. But it WAS original.
The only thing I really didn't like about this was the length, it was too short for me.. And I think you probably could have made it funnier via script. Otherwise the actual set-up is what was humorous.
9/10
5/5

Fish Puncher! Fish Puncher!

It was awesome!

Except the repetitious sequences.. The art and effects of it were pretty great, you certainly did show your talent at flash making. x) Good job.
But again. Some of the sequences were too long. :/
9/10

Smokin' Smokin'

Ehhhhh..........

Animation was good..

Now the reason I only gave you a five put into context:
I will stop abusing my Lungs and quit Cold Turkey, when people stop abusing the Guitar and Imagination.

vakavadesigns responds:

Bwahaha... sorta... umm thanks for the review anyways.

Third Wheel Third Wheel

Haha

Thanks for the laugh! xD Great voice acting too! Hope to see more from you in the future! Even if you do it through Maplestory, hehe.

--P.S.--
Owned Montage made it awesome.
10/10